Title: You Dunnit!
Position: Lead Producer
Size of Team: 13 ( 1 Producer, 4 Designers, 4 Artists, and 4 Programmers)
Timeline: January 2012-May 2012
Development Platform: Unity 3D
Genre: Satirical 3D Action Adventure Murder Mystery Game
Description: You have just committed a murder and need to find a way to not get caught. You need to hide any evidence that shines light on to you. Then, you need to frame someone else. Set in the residence of a mansion in the 1950′s, chose one of the many comical and unusual guests to frame and let them take the fall. Don’t get caught holding the evidence, or the guests will be on to you!
- Managed and directed team of 13
- Oversaw team meetings
- Maintained project repository and version control
- Managed the team’s tickets, stories, and coordinated the project’s schedule
- Operated and ran QA testing sessions
- Organized team presentations